Tuesday, March 20, 2012

These are a Few of Our Favorite Teas




I always considered myself more of a coffee gal, but lately I find myself wanting tea instead. It seems everyone is always on the lookout for a new flavor, so I decided to make a list of the favorite teas of the Village Shoes girls.


Stacey:

  1. Numi Chocolate Pu∙erh
  2. Homemade lemon ginger cayenne tea
Halle:
  1. Yogi Tea Green Tea & Goji Berry
  2. Choice Darjeeling
Amanda:
  1. Stash White Chai
  2. Stash Green Tea
Molly:
  1. Stash Super Irish Breakfast
  2. Peet's Pure Peppermint
Jen:
  1. Stash Holiday Chai
  2. Genmaicha
I tried Stacey's favorite, the Chocolate Pu∙erh tea, and I loved it. With cream and sugar it tastes a lot like hot chocolate minus the heaviness, and at $8.99 (via their website) for a box of 16, it's a lot cheaper than buying hot chocolate at a cafe. I think I need to set up a tea exchange at work so we can all try each others' favorites.

What are your favorite teas?


post by Amanda

2 comments:

Dee said...

You should really try EcoTeas Rooibos Chai or Tulsi or Holy Mate! Locally owned and nationally available. Plus Organic and Fair Trade too!

Village Shoes said...

Dee,

I love Tulsi sweet rose tea. It's great. I haven't tried eco teas but I will now!

Thanks for the feedback. - Stacey