Thursday, March 01, 2012

Go-Go in Gomax!

You know, I love me a fancy shoe. I really do. I love the smell of the new leather. I love the joy of trying on my new shoes with different outfits while listening to ridiculously girly music. I love the jealousy in my friend's eyes when they realize that their footwear collection is no match to mine, and that I am cooler, smarter, and clearly more awesome than they are. (Wink!)BUT, there is no need to invest in shoes that you know you are going to wreck. I mean, it's smart to buy inexpensive sunglasses to take on your camping trips, because lord knows that you'd probably lose your expensive Prada sunglasses while quading through the woods in a bikini. Would you bring expensive sandals with you on that same camping trip? Do you really want to hose down your favorite summer shoes? Probably not, and that's why we like to keep fun, inexpensive sandals in stock that you won't feel guilty wearing to death. Gomax makes adorable, non-leather sandals for $29 that can be worn with just about anything. They are casual enough to wear with a tank top and shorts, yet nice enough to wear with a cute little summer dress. During the warmer months I typically wear flip flops that are no ifs, ands, or buts, casual. That being said, it's nice to have a sandal on hand that can make any outfit not too casual.

Pick up a pair before they're gone. Not many can pass up a cute sandal for $29, so they'll go quickly!


post by Amanda

0 comments: