Monday, November 23, 2009

What we do...


Today we are introducing you to our featured Artist Kerry Alonzo...

"My name is Kerry. I live in the lovely town of Ashland, Oregon. I happily work at Village Shoes, but I also make jewelry. My pieces are pure fun! I make mostly bracelets and some necklaces. They are put together on stretchable clear elastic with a wide array of beads that I hand pick myself. I use it all - from Vintage to Plastic, as well as semi-precious stones, wood and crystals. For me, the thrill comes from arranging the beads in unexpected combinations. "

Please come by and check out my offerings at the
Oregon Shakespeare Festival Holiday Art and Gift Fair.


Friday December 4th 5 - 9 pm
Saturday December 5th 10 - 6 pm
Sunday December 6th 10 - 4 pm


Great Hall
70 E. Main St.
Ashland, OR 97520
next to the new Motif Restaurant

0 comments: