Thursday, July 12, 2012

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For...POPSICLES!


Woo-Wee! It sure is freakin' hot in Southern Oregon already, and I'm desperate for delicious ways to beat the heat.  I came across some yummy and unique popsicle recipes that I'd love to share with y'all...

(Click on the popsicle name for complete recipe!)

Avocado Popsicle
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Popsicle
Nutella Banana Fudgesicles
Root Beer Float Popsicle
Roasted Berry and Honey Popsicle
Watermelon Whole Fruit Popsicle
Margarita Popsicle
Of course if you don't feel like making your own, there are some pretty awesome pops you can buy at your local grocery store.  For example, I'm a fan of the Dryer's (All Natural) Antioxidant Fruit Bars that come in Acai Berry, Pomegranate, and Goji White Grape.  I recently had Ciao Bella's Blood Orange Sorbet Bars and OMG...so, so good! Oh, and pretty much anything coconut is amazing.

What's your favorite kind of popsicle? Have any special recipes? What's your favorite store-bought brand and flavor?



blog by Amanda

0 comments: