Monday, June 16, 2008

Village Find: Repositionable Wall Decals
















Want a unique way to make a statement on a wall? Check out this collection of re-positionable wall decals. Edgy and modern these unique copyrighted designs are handmade. Easy to apply these make an affordable way to change your living space.

About the Artist:

"I strive to create the newest, most creative affordable home decor designs. I am an Interior Designer, so I am aware of all the most current looks..." Read More...

Featured Wall Decals:
ShaNickers Wild, $45, Esty.com
ShaNickers Hanging Out, $42, Esty.com

6 comments:

salman santo said...

I am loving the chalkboard plack! So many places it could go in my house! M. kids wall decals

salman santo said...

So many cute ones to choose from but I still like the large monogram, nice and simple! And if I won, it's the only one my 13 year old son would allow me to put in his room!kids wall decals

rajeshkumarngn@gmail.com said...

Wedding Limo Toronto : Most stretch limousines, however, operate as livery vehicles, providing upmarket competition to taxicabs. Toronto Wedding Limo

01843134133 said...

Laptop Repairs in Mississaugahave an internet connection problem, or if your PC has just crashed.computer repair in mississauga

rajesh kumar said...

Car Rental MississaugaWe also have another branch company, car rental brampton, to provide the same services in Brampton.Car Rental Toronto

Wallpapers said...

Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog,looking forward for more contents.