Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Holiday Gift Ideas for a Manly Man


I came across a website a while ago called Uncrate.com that prides itself on providing info about ‘The Best Gear for Guys.’ This website is AWESOME! It features outdoor gear, technology, style tips, grooming products, and pretty much anything else you can think of. They even provide you with a link that directs you to a site where you can purchase the item.

I mean, a Wave Cave?! Some of this stuff I doubt I’d ever come across in real life (or on the internet) if it weren’t for this site. I also love the furniture they post. What man doesn’t want an Aviator Chair to sit on while sipping on some Woodford Reserve?
One of my favorite things that I discovered through Uncrate is Moonshine: A Gentleman’s Cologne. Having “a woodsy aroma with hints of spice: including notes of black pepper, tobacco, leather, gin, and patchouli,” this cologne seems like the perfect gift for any man. To be honest, who doesn’t want their man smelling like a very relaxed James Bond while vacationing at his cabin?
Now ladies, on Twitter, I asked one of the founders, Charlie Holderness, if he has heard of any women wearing his cologne, and he responded, “Yes, we’ve actually had several women buy it for themselves. It’s a very subtle scent, not too overpowering, but it smells fantastic.” If Moonshine sounds like something you’d want to wear, GO FOR IT…I think I just might.
So, seriously, if you’re on the hunt for a cool, unique gift for any man in your life, definitely check out Uncrate.com for loads of inspiration. If anything, the website is fun to browse through when you’re bored.
UPDATE: I forgot to acknowledge the fellas that read our blog! If you guys are looking for gift ideas for the ladies in your life, just stop by Village Shoes. Chances are, she already has the next pair of shoes she wants picked out.

photo courtesy of uncrate.com

post by Amanda

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Such a cool link, thanks :)